Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Birthday

FB19BirthdaySideStep-wm

Hi everyone,

Have you seen the new Step-Ups dies from Sizzix designed by Stephanie Barnard??? My card today uses the new Sizzix Basic Step-Ups Card Framelits.

FB19BirthdaySideStep2-wm

I decorated my card using The Stamps of Life Candles4birthday stamp set and coordinating die set.

FB19BirthdaySideStep3-wm

For the inside of my card I used The Stamps of Life Chalksayings2stamp set set. I also used the flourish from the Sizzix Basic Step-Ups Card.

Stamps: Candles4birthday; Chalksayings2stamp – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Blue; Red; DP
Dies: Sizzix Basic Step-Ups Card; TSOL Candle Club Die Set
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Red Ink; Green Ink; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is really cute, love the birthday theme!

coolmommaweed said...

Love this (and all your cards)! But for the past few weeks now, when i try to "pin" the images of your cards, the thumbnails showing the cards don't show up. There are blank squares where the card images should be. I've tried using the "pin it" button on your page, as well as the one in my browser. Is anyone else having this issue?

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a happy step card for a special b'day person