Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Birthday

KB29Again1wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using the new Happy Birthday Pop Up designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

KB29Again4wm

For this card I have created a double pop up, by die cutting the Happy Birthday Pop Up first and then lining up the centre nub on the Lorna Label Pop Up die with the fold line on the card and die cutting this. The Happy Birthday Pop Up Die set comes with the layering Happy Birthday and stars.

KB29Again3wm

Here is the side on view of my card so you can see the pop up sections of my card a little easier.

KB29Againwm

Here is the front of my card …. the image is from Art Impressions and along the side I have added the Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper.

Stamps: Cake Popper – Art Impressions
Paper: White; Blue; Red; Green; DP
Dies: Happy Birthday Pop Up; Lorna Label Pop Up – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper – Elizabeth Craft Designs

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

that would be 'me' in that cake.....lol......cute one

Karen Aicken said...

Amazing card - Love the double pop-up AND the way you used the Stand-Up Helper on the front.