Thursday, October 30, 2014

Strike Up Some Fun!

CCEE1443Bowl1wm

Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Our challenge hostesses of the month, Liz Williams & Lynn McAuley continue to bring us fun challenges.

Our challenge this week is Make a scene! It can be a beautiful sunset, skyline, desert, or a view from your window that you might enjoy on a daily basis. Whatever is scenic to you.

CCEE1443Bowlwm

For my card this week I have used Sugar Pea Designs Spare Me stamp set.CCEE1443Bowl2wm

I decided to create an indoor scene using this week’s challenge and created a bowling scene, which I have had in my head ever since I ordered this stamp set a few months ago but hadn’t had the time to create it until now.

As you can see I have created an Pivot card using the Katie Label Pivot Card Die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

CCEE1443Bowl3wm

Here is the back of my card.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Spare Me – Sugar Pea Designs
Paper: White; Green; Blue; Best Day DP – Kaisercraft
Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Trendy Tiles 1 Embossing Folder – Elizabeth Craft Designs; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a fun design with your bowling lane across the bottom of your card, Frances! Sensational work!

Vicky Gould said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! I love your bowling scene, Frances!

Liz Williams said...

Frances, you always put the FUN into all your fabulous creations. Love the color scheme on this.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun card. Your wood for the alley is perfect!

Lois said...

What a fun card! I love it!

Sabrina said...

Don't you just love it when a challenge gives the occasion/reason to use something! The wooden alley flooring is brilliant and the sentiment made me smile so much. I can almost hear the noises of being in a bowling alley, looking at this!

Karen Aicken said...

Oooog - perfect use of the Katie Label. LOVE your wooden flooring.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fabulously creative and fun scene, Hoots