Sunday, October 19, 2014

To The Greatest Dad!

FGMBBQCouplewm

Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge I am doing with a couple for friends of mine this year. Each month we get together and go to our favorite stamp/scrapbook store and come home with one or two new goodies Winking smile. This year we decided to also challenge ourselves each month using a product we all have.

Our challenge this month was to create a card using Karen Burniston’s Katie Label Accordion Card dies set and Elizabeth Craft Designs Word Stand Up Helper dies.

For my card I used an new Art Impressions stamp set I recently purchased called BBQ Couple … I decided to turn it into a birthday card.

FGMBBQCouple2wm

Here is the front of my card when the card is closed ready to be popped into an envelope.

Stamps: BBQ Couple – Art Impressions; King of the Grill – Gina K Designs; Greatest Day – Elzybells; Barbie – H & M Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Black; Barbeque DP – Best Creations Inc.
Dies: Katie Label Accordion; Katie Stars Frame Edge – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun challenge ... both for you and for your friends! Love your card - that BBQ Couple is such a cool image. Great card, Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun is this.....cute couple

Cynthia said...

great job, I have this stamp too, thanks so much for a fantastic idea..well done..