Sunday, October 5, 2014

What Does the Fox Say?

KBFoxAccord1wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a couple of new dies designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Dutch the Fox is one of two new character dies that were released and also the new Ring Frame Edges 1 which work with the Ring Accordion Card set. 

I have seen many cards online that have used the “What does the fox say?” sentiment and I wondered what that was supposed to mean until I recently found a video on YouTube when I Googled the question.

KBFoxAccordwm

Here is the front of my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

I added Black Glitter Dots around the frame edges. The speech bubbles are from the Lorna Labels Pop Up Die, the sentiment is computer generated.

Stamps: You’re Pawesome – Simon Says Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Orange
Dies: Dutch the Fox; Ring Accordion Card; Ring Frame Edges 1; Lorna Label Pop Up – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Black Glitter Dots – Elizabeth Craft Designs; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature