Monday, December 1, 2014

HeartLocket2Love

TSOLKeyCharmingwm

Hi everyone,

Being the beginning of the month it is time for the December Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called heartlocket2love. If you are a member of the “Die Hard” club you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you have to wait until the 20th of the month to order this set.

For my first card I created a Flip-its Card using the Sizzix Charming Frame Flip-its Card Framelits. I used the Sizzix Squares in Oval Embossing Folder to add texture to the heart locket.

TSOLKeyCharming2wm

I used the Sizzix Banner Trips for the sentiment I added to the top right hand corner of my card.

TSOLTripleHeartwm

For my second card I created another Flip-its card using the Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-its Framelits set. This time round I embossed the large heart locket using the Sizzix Swirls Embossing Folder.

TSOLTripleHeart2wm

Here is the ‘flip’ side of my card, I used one of the sentiments included in the stamp set.

TSOLHappyHeartwm

And for my final card I have used the Sizzix Window Framelits set. I used the Sizzix Squares in Oval Embossing Folder to add texture all of the squares. For the sentiment I used one of the banners from the Sizzix Banner Triplits set, I made the banner longer by cutting a strip of card the width of the die and then treading the card through the die so only the fishtail section of the die cut the card.

TSOLHappyHeart2wm

And finally the inside of my card. I have again used the banners from the Sizzix Banner Triplits Framelits, as you can see I have extended the banner like I did for the front of the card.

Stamps: Heartlocket2love – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Red; Black; Dark Pink; Pink; Head over Heels DP – Bo Bunny; Sweet Nectar DP – K & Company;
Dies: Heart Locket Die Set – The Stamps of Life; Sizzix Charming Frame Flip-its Framelits; Sizzix Banner Triplits; Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-its Card Framelits; Sizzix Window Die
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Swirls Embossing Folder; Sizzix Square In Oval Embossing Folder; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Love the new Flip-Its shape ... and your card is awesome! Also love how you used the new stamp set for your triple circle Flip-Its.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful V day cards