Saturday, January 17, 2015

Age Gets Better with Wine!


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week challenge hostess, Peggy continues to bring us a fun challenge.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge.




For my card this week I used Art Impressions Wine Tasters set which has been sitting at my desk for a while now.



For the inside of my card I used the Happy Birthday Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Crafts Designs. I also added the new Paris Edges to the top and bottom edges of my card which is also designed by Karen. 

On the box section of the pop up I added the word "To You!" using the new Alphabet 1 Caps die set from ECD.

I added another wine related sentiment to the base of my card.



Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of my card a little better.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Wine Tasters Set - Art Impressions; Age Is Important - Verses
Paper: White; Pink; Red; Yellow; Snippets DP - Studio Calico
Dies: Happy Birthday Pop Up; Fancy Seasons Frame Edges; Paris Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Alphabet 1 Caps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

You have the best sentiment stamps for ANY occasion! Love your card, Frances.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fun, fun, fabulous

Lynn Put said...

This is so fun! Wonderful job coloring this image and I love the surprise pop up on the inside.