Saturday, January 17, 2015

Age Gets Better with Wine!


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week challenge hostess, Peggy continues to bring us a fun challenge.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge.




For my card this week I used Art Impressions Wine Tasters set which has been sitting at my desk for a while now.



For the inside of my card I used the Happy Birthday Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Crafts Designs. I also added the new Paris Edges to the top and bottom edges of my card which is also designed by Karen. 

On the box section of the pop up I added the word "To You!" using the new Alphabet 1 Caps die set from ECD.

I added another wine related sentiment to the base of my card.



Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of my card a little better.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Wine Tasters Set - Art Impressions; Age Is Important - Verses
Paper: White; Pink; Red; Yellow; Snippets DP - Studio Calico
Dies: Happy Birthday Pop Up; Fancy Seasons Frame Edges; Paris Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Alphabet 1 Caps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. You have the best sentiment stamps for ANY occasion! Love your card, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Wonderful job coloring this image and I love the surprise pop up on the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!