Sunday, January 11, 2015

Another ECD Sneak Peek


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing something totally different for me! I can't remember ever making wearable Jewellery before, but I know have. What do you think???

This was created using Elizabeth Craft Designs new die set called Jewelry 1 - Sea Glass. This die set contains 8 dies of various shapes/sizes which you can use to create your own Jewellery.

For the necklace above I only used two of the dies from the set, Red Metallic Shimmer Sheetz, Gold Alcohol Ink, Cranberry Alcohol Ink, Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape Sheets and Sprig Embossing Folder

As I made this for me to wear, I had to also add an owl to my necklace ... fortunately I have a few owls sitting around wanting to be used. If I am wearing a necklace it has to have an owl on it :).

I am pretty happy with how it turned out for my first attempt and will definitely be making a few more in the future. Elizabeth Craft Designs will be releasing 3 different Jewelry die sets these are:

  • Jewelry 1 - Sea Glass (954)
  • Jewelry 2 - Droplets (955)
  • Jewelry 3 - Dog Tags (956)





Dies: Jewelry 1 - Sea Glass - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Red Metallic Shimmer Sheetz; Transparent Double Sided Tape Sheets; Spring Embossing Folder
Other: Gold Alcohol Ink; Cranberry Alcohol Ink



.

4 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Very pretty necklace, love the different tones of the Shimmer Sheetz.

Queen Mary said...

Frances, I thinks it's a beautiful necklace! I can't believe you made it with dies and shimmer sheets! This could be very dangerous for one's pocket book - especially if she's releasing them in the U.S.!

Karen Aicken said...

What a lovely necklace! Shimmer Sheetz are SO versatile. Of course you have to have an owl on your necklace.

Joanne (jojot) said...

how totally unique and beautiful...wow