Monday, January 5, 2015

Cream in my Coffee

CoffeeCreamwm

Hi everyone,

My card today uses the Circle Spiral Pull Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

To decorate my card I used stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps

CoffeeCream2wm

Here is my card when it is opened … I added a sentiment and instead of adding the spiral which comes in the die set I added another circle so I could add another image.

On the closing tabs I have added a stamped coffee bean image.

Stamps: Coffee Break - Whimsy Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; DP – Kaisercraft
Dies: Circle Spiral Pull Card – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs;  Coffee Dies – Whimsy Stamps; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax
Other: Black Ink; Brown Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Maryann said...

A wonderful set of stamps Frances, love the colours that you have used

Joanne (jojot) said...

a really fab coffee themed card

Karen Aicken said...

I saw this on Pinterest this morning and thought WOW. What a great card, Frances!