Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy Anniversary

ECDAnniversaryTagSU1wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am excited to share a card I created using some of the new dies being released by Elizabeth Craft Designs during CHA this coming weekend.

The main part of this card features the new Tags & More 8 – Lattice set which comes with the tag shaped die to die cut the top tag shape and then the decorator piece which is optional These dies allow you to create a tag or card whatever length you wish but the width of the tag is 4.25 inches. It also comes with a number of different decorator dies include the border I used at the bottom of my card.

For my card I created an US A2 sized card when it is closed. I die cut the Tags & More 8 – Lattice die using the heart designer paper and also red Card cut them to the size I wanted. I  used the lattice decorator piece which comes in the set do die cut the top of the heart paper piece and then adhered the designer paper tag shape to the red, so the red shows through the designer paper.

ECDAnniversaryTagSU2wm

I wanted this to be a Tag Shaped Stand Up card so I cut a piece of red card at 4.25 inches x 11 inches, folded it in half so it was a top folding 4.25 inches x 5.5 inch card. I also scored the front of the card in half as this is a stand up card.

I used one of the dies from the Stand Up Helper 3 – Hinges set, die cutting the stand up helper on the left and right side on the centre of the base of the card. I then added a gold circle I grabbed from a Peel Off Sticker sheet set to cover the hole in the hinge.

Along the front of the base of my card I added some designer paper and the Lattice Border which is included in the Tags & More 8 Lattice die set. I then added the sentiment “Happy Anniversary” which is another new die being released.

ECDAnniversaryTagSU3wm

To decorate the card I used the Cute Bears Peel Off Stickers which I have applied to ECD Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape and covered with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter before coloring with copics. The hearts on the base are also from this sticker set.

ECDAnniversaryTagSU4wm

On the inside of the card I added a white heart which was die cut using the ECD Heart with Wings die set. This is where the greeting can be written.

Dies: Tags & More 8 Lattice; Stand Up Helper 3 Hinges; Happy Anniversary; Heart with Wings – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape Sheet; Cute Bears Peel Off Stickers; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
Other: Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

how sweet it this

Karen Aicken said...

Love just EVERYTHING about this Stand-Up card.