Friday, January 23, 2015

Love

 

Hi everyone,

The Stamps of Life recently released a few new dies one of which was this fun "Love" Die ... I love (pun intended) the curly tail on the end.

For my first card I die cut the shadow layer directly onto the front of my card and then adhered the love word and shadow together and placed them on the inside of my card so it peek through the opening.


Here you can see the hole in the front of the card. My card is fairly widely open in this photo so you can't see the word 'love' but you would if it was opened normally.

The hearts used here are from the Heart Locket die set.


Here is the inside of my card, you can see the love die cut and shadow and I have stamped the word you to the right of the word.


For my second card I die cut the love word in red and mounted it onto white card. The top portion of the card was embossed using the Sizzix Swirls Embossing Folder.


And finally I die cut the word 'love' in three times using different colors and then layered them onto a card staggering each word.


Dies: Love - The Stamps of Life; Heart Locket Die - TSOL
Paper: White; Kraft; Red
Other: Love Word Die - TSOL; Sizzix Swirls Embossing Folder; Red Ribbon; Foam Tape




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a fun variety of ways to use that new die. LOVE it (see what I did there? :-)

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful use of that die...LOVE it