Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mini Ribbon Banner


Hi everyone,

The Stamps of Life are releasing three new stamp sets today. The stamp set I am featuring is the Miniribbonbanner2stamp which comes with a coordinating die.

For my first card today I have used the Sizzix Circle Flip-its Card #4 Framelits to create a Flip-its card.  I have also used the penguins4Christmas stamp set to decorate my card.


Here is the 'flip' side of my card, I have left the scallop circle blank so I can use this to write my greeting when I am ready to give this card to someone.


For my second card today I have used The Stamps of Life's Exclusive Fancy Edge Flip-its Card Framelits. To decorate my card I used the Heart Locket die.


I added the Mini Ribbon Banner with sentiment to the 'flip' side of my card.


For my final card today I created a Stand-ups card using the Sizzix Playful Stand-ups Card Framelits. I decorate my card using the Flower2doodle stamp set and coordinating die. 


Here is a side view of my card so you can see the folds a little better.


And finally my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.


Stamps: Miniribbonbanner2stamp; Penguins4Christmas;  Flower2doodle
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Happy DP -  TSOL; Love Story DP - TSOL
Dies: Mini Ribbon Banner Die - TSOL; Sizzix Circle Flip-its Card #4 Framelits; TSOL Exclusive Fancy Edge Flip-its Card; Heart Locket Die - TSOL; Sizzix Playful Stand-ups Card Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Red Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics










3 comments:

Judith Liefting said...

I really love the first one! Think i might case it. Greetings from Holland!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow.... a suite of loveliness

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - great samples! I would love to come and just look at all your patterned paper. :-)