Sunday, January 18, 2015

Superstar Birthday!

KBStarBDaywm
Hi everyone,
Well CHA is in full swing and I am excited to share a card using another of the new dies designed by by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
This time round I have used the new Star Accordion Card set. I love the 3D star which is also included in this die set which I have used on the right hand panel. The new dies will be available in your local stamp stores at the end of January/early February so look out for them. The frame edges for the Fancy Label Accordion card fit on the Star Accordion, for this particular card I have used the Fancy Frame Edges to decorate each of the pages of my card.
The present I used on the left hand panel is from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Gifts Peel Off Stickers.
The sentiment on the right hand panel was computer generated and I used the speech bubble from the new Rectangle Accordion card for the sentiment.
KBStarBDay2wm
Here is the front of my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.
Dies: Star Accordion Card; Rectangle Accordion Card; Fancy Frame Edges designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Gifts Peel Off Stickers; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; ECD Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Love this - so cheerful! I really like how you added the word bubble as well.

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE how bright and cheerful this is!!! Beautiful job!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a great b'day card...love the use of the sentiment/bubble dies