Saturday, March 21, 2015

Ahoy There!


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Anja de Regt our challenge hostess for March, continues to bring us fun challenges. 

This week being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge. 



For my card this week I have used A Random Fan's My Anchor Stamp set, which I have used in place of the oval shown on the sketch.


Oh course if you know me by now, I could just create a plain flat card ...  so on the inside of my card I added a Pop Up.

I used the Happy Birthday Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I kept the label on the bottom of the card blank so it is ready for someone to write their greeting to whoever this card eventually goes to.


Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of the card a little easier.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Stamps: My Anchor - A Random Fan; Ahoy There - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Ahoy There DP - Carta Bella
Dies: Happy Birthday Pop Up Card; Katie Label Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax
Other ECD Products: Transparent Double Sided Tape 64mm;  Blue Glitter Dots; Clear Glitter Dots; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
Other: Black Ink; Nautical Buttons; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute card & I love the small navy star cut outs on the bump.....with Glitter Dots too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous use of the sketch....I am sure there are lots of cards for me to catch up on......sorry, but won't leave a comment on each one this time....but didn't want to miss viewing them all.....