Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Paris


Hi everyone, 

My card today is for a challenge I am doing with a couple of friends of mine. Each month we get together and go to our favorite stamp/scrapbook store and come home with one or two new goodies. So we decided to also challenge ourselves each month using a product we all have.

This time round our challenge was to use the Eiffel Tower Pop Stand Card die set Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs to create our card/project.

As I have recently made a fair number of Eiffel Tower Pop Stand Cards for various classes and samples for stores, I decided to use the Eiffel Tower in the set to create a Pull Card. For this I have used the Rectangle Pull Card die set and also the Paris Edges die set.

I also wanted to create the Eiffel Tower a little differently this time round too, so I die cut it from card covered with Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape and covered it with Pewter Silk Microfine Glitter. 


I added the doily edge from the Paris Edges die set to the right hand side of my card. I also added some striped designer paper and some Black/Silver Glitter Peel-Off Stickers to the card.


Stamps: Merci - Julie Nutting Prima; I Love Paris - Couture Creations; Paris - Stamp It (Aust)
Paper: White; Pink; Paris DP - Fab Scraps; Attraction DP - Authentique
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card; Paris Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Transparent Double Sided Tape 64mm; Pewter Silk Microfine Glitter; Black/Silver Glitter Border Peel-Off Stickers
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Frances! I love the colours and that you have the perfect images

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card was just amazing, even more so getting to see it for real

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!