Friday, March 13, 2015

Yappy B-day


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a birthday card I created recently using the Rectangle Pull Card set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I decorated the front of the card using Buster the Dog set and Props 4 Pets.


On the inside of my card I added the sentiment using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Alphabet 1 Caps and also added another dog onto a spinner this time with a party hat on his head.



Dies: Rectangle Pull Card; Buster the Dog; Props 4 Pets; Props 2 Party designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Alphabet 1 Caps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Brown; Summer Boys DP - Fab Scraps
Other ECD Products: Transparent Double Sided Tape 64 mm
Other: Brown Ink; Foam Tape




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love this card, Frances. Perfect background paper (what? You??) and Buster on the spinner with his party hat is just FUN!