Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Elizabeth Craft Designs March Designer Challenge


Hi everyone,

It's time for our March Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge. Check out the Elizabeth Crafts Designs blog today at 8AM MST when you will be able to see what all the designers created for the challenge this month.

This time round our theme for the challenge is "Flower Power", so anything with flowers and bright colors!

I decided to play with Elizabeth Craft Designs Victorian Flower Set 1 and Victorian Overlay Set 2 to create my card. I die cut the base of the flowers from Pink Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz and Purple Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz.

For the overlay flowers I added Transparent Double Sided Tape 152mm to my card and then die cut the flowers and added Fuchsia Silk Microfine Glitter and Lavender Silk Microfine Glitter over the adhesive. 

The leaves I added to the flowers are from the Big Triple Leaf and these were die cut using Green Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz


The base of my card uses the Rectangle Pull Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. 

I used the Winter Spring sentiment to the sentiment panel on the left. I also added two smaller flowers to the card using the spiral die which comes in the Rectangle Pull Card die set. 


Stamps: Winter Spring - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Purple; DP - My Memories
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Victorian Flower Set 1; Victorian Overlay Set 2; Big Triple Leaf - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 152mm; Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 6mm; Green Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz; Pink Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz; Purple Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz; Fuchsia Silk Microfine Glitter; Lavender Silk Microfine Glitter


3 comments:

BeverlyBL said...

Love this card. Great colors, and you always have such innovative ways to use KB's dies. Wish I had half of your imagination. Thanks so much for all of your beautiful creations.

barbara macaskill said...

This card is absolutely magnificent! Could you PLEASE tell me where I can find that gorgeous background paper! I am mesmerized by it and MUST get some ASAP! my email is macaskillbarbara@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance!

Karen Aicken said...

Your card is perfect for the challenge, and I love that you chose the Rectangle Pull Card as your base. The flowers work so well with that patterned paper!