Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Panda Birthday


Hi everyone,

For my card today I am playing with a couple of new 'toys' I purchased recently at a craft show I was working at ... you can't go home empty handed hehe!

Of course for the base of my card I used the Rectangle Pull Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs

To decorate my card I used Spellbinders Scruffy Panda and Bamboo Party dies. For the Panda I die cut the die from black card and then I placed this onto white card stock which had been covered with Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape and then covered the adhesive white section with Elizabeth Craft Designs Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.


For the inside of the card I used the bamboo included with the panda to decorate my white panels. On the left hand panel I stamped "Happy Birthday" which is a stamp I have had for years. The right hand panel I kept blank so that I could use this to write my greeting when I am ready to give this to someone.

Stamps: Happy Birthday - Stamps in Motion
Paper: White; Black; Green; Dark Pink; Cherry Blossom DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Bamboo Party; Scruffy Panda - Spellbinders
Other: Black Ink; Green Ink; Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape 64mm; ECD Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; ECD Lines Peel Off Stickers; Foam Tape



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Totally sweet - love how well the patterned paper works with that adorable scruffy panda!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love how the panda leans out-of-box