Thursday, May 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Wishes



Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Being a brand new month, it is time to introduce a new challenge hostess which this time round is Joanne.

For our challenge this week, Joanne has asked us to Use an embossing folder, brads, and a self-made flower.  You can certainly use dies to create your flowers if you want.



I wanted to play with my new Sizzix Card in a Box die ... and this worked well for the self made flower and the brad. I had to figure out how to incorporate embossing. I guess I could have embossed the basket or the flowers, but in the end I decided to use my Sizzix ShadowPress Sentiment Debossing Folders that I got late last year and hadn't used yet. 

This die set does come with a couple of dies you can create dies with, but I decided to use one of my Elizabeth Craft Designs Flower die sets. I also added the word 'wishes' to the front flap of the box.


Here is another view of my basket of flowers.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


Paper: White; Blue; Pale Pink; Pink; Dark Pink; Green; Floral DP - Ruby Rocket
Dies: Sizzix Card in a Box A2 Flower Basket; Sizzix Celebrate Thinlits;  Elizabeth Craft Designs - Flower Set 3; Leafy Branch
Other: Black Ink; Brads; Sizzix ShadowPress Debossing Folders Sentiments Set; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen



11 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

absoluterly amazing...jaw dropper

Linda Drynan said...

Gorgeous box card Frances! As always, beautiful work!

Maryann said...

Just stunning a wonderful bunch of flowers to keep forever

Vicky Gould said...

In a word...AWESOME!!!

Liz Williams said...

Frances, you never cease to amaze me with your fabulous creations. Someone is going to be utterly delighted to receive this gorgeous birthday surprise.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun box card, Frances, and those flowers are so pretty!

Kim B. said...

Wow, amazing and beautiful box!!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Your stunning box of gorgeous blossoms is sure to be a hit at someone's birthday, Frances! What exquisite work!

Sabrina said...

Love the way your pop-up box card has a handle to make it look like a basket - and what beautiful flowers you have filled it with.

Lois said...

What a lovely basket of flowers!

Karen Aicken said...

WOWEE - this is just FABULOUS!!!