Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Mother's Day


Hi everyone,

It's time for another CHF challenge over on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog. This week the challenge is hosted by Steph.

 Mother's Day is almost here, so for our challenge this week Steph has asked us to create a card for the mothers in our life.

For my card this week I have used Cornish Heritage Farms' Large Daisy.

This is one of my favorite backgrounder stamps from CHF ... and I have used it a number of times for Mother's Day cards in previous years so I wanted to think of a different way to use it. As I had just received the Mod Circle Frame die from Simon Says Stamps I decided to use that ... I love how it turned out.


I love to decorate the inside of my card too ... I couldn't find a Mother's Day sentiment from CHF, so I decided to die cut this Mother's Day Heart die from Tonic Studios.



Want to play along?????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project ... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps.)

Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to the CHF blog post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to included the keyword CHF78. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.



Stamps: Daisy Backgrounder - Cornish Heritage Farms; Happy - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Pink
Dies: Mod Circle Frame - Simon Says Stamps; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; On Mother's Day Affections Insert - Tonic Studios
Other: Rouge Fluid Chalk Ink Pad; Versamark Ink Pad; White Embossing Powder;  ECD Transparent Double Sided Adhesive;


3 comments:

fran said...

That's beautiful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

amazing.....made me go check out that circles die.....out of stock

Karen Aicken said...

I would never have thought to use that circles die with that pretty flower stamp but it is AMAZING! Beautiful card, Frances.