Sunday, May 17, 2015

One Step at a Time


Hi everyone,

Recently I purchased the MISTI as I had heard so many people talking about it on Facebook, I have to say I love it. I wanted to play with some of the techniques I had seen others use with this tool and as I had just printed out some templates someone had created for us to use I decided to have a go of stamping around the edge of a circle ... wow how easy was that to do with this tool!



Of course once I had decided my circle I had to turn my card into a pop up card using the Lorna Label Pop Up Card set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs

To decorate my card I used a co-ordinating stamp and die set from My Favorite Things. 



Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of my card easier. I have also used the Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper Word die and the Agatha Edges die to decorate my card.


Here is a closer view of the front of my card.


Stamps: LLD Be Original - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Teal; Sorbet Stripe DP - Doodlebug Design Inc.
Dies: Lorna Label Pop Up Card; Agatha Edges - designs by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Grand Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; MFT Die-namics All Star High Top
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ink; ECD Transparent Double Sided Tape;  MISTI; Foam Tape



3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love your card. I took bought a Misti about a month ago and LOVE it.

Karen Aicken said...

Wow Frances - this is really amazing. Those sneakers are fabulous!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

LOVE that front panel with the circular sentiment and those sneaks