Friday, May 29, 2015

Super Birthday


Hi everyone,

Earlier in the week I posted a card I created for my Grandson's birthday which was a Super Hero theme. Well as I had printed out extra images of the Super Hero digital stamps by Tiddly Inks and I also had a new Card in a Box die sitting on my desk waiting to be used .... it was an easy decision to make a card using both these things!


The 'Zap Pow' images on this card were created using the Stampendous Screwloose and Sparky.


Here is another view of my card this time at a different angel.


And finally the back of my card. I had printed out this sentiment when I printed out the one for the other card as I wasn't sure which once I wanted until I saw them printed so could see what fitted better. I guess I should have printed the Super Heroes on thicker card so the copics didn't show through ... but this was all left overs ... who knew I was going to make this when I printed the images. Anyway I am sure my Grandson will like it ... yes he may get two cards hahaha! I haven't decided yet!

Stamps: My Batty Hero; Super Boy; Super Pup Digital Stamps - Tiddly Inks; Screwloose & Sparky - Stampendous
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Yellow; Orange; Green; School Sweater DP - Doodlebug Design Inc
Dies: Sizzix Card in a Box A2 Bigz Die; Alphabet 1 Caps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

WOWEE Frances ... another SUPER card. See what I did there? :-) I didn't know there was a Card In A Box die ... how cool. I've never made one of these cards because of all the work involved in measuring and cutting. Love your card ... lucky Grandson!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGOsh....he is going to love this....wow