Sunday, May 24, 2015

To A Super Grandson!


Hi everyone,

Can you believe that my Grandson will turn 5 years old this week!!!! It only seems like a few months ago that I posted on my blog that he was born.

His birthday party this year is going to have a Super Hero theme and I know he loves Super Heroes so better excuse to use that as the theme for my birthday card.


For my card I have created a Pull Card using the Rectangle Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

To decorate my card I found some fun Super Hero Digital Images from Tiddly Inks web site. 

I cut out two 'Superman logo' images in red and yellow and then added the number 5 in the centre.

Along the bottom of the card I added a City Skyline.


Here is my card when it is 'pulled' open. The sentiment is computer generated, and I added another white panel so I can add a personal message to my Grandson.

The Super Pup is attached to a spinner so that it pops up when the card is opened.


Stamps: My Batty Hero; Super Boy; Super Pup Digital Stamps - Tiddly Inks
Paper: White; Black; Red; Yellow; School Sweater DP - Doodlebug Design Inc; 5th Birthday Double Sided Journal DP - Scrapbook Customs
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Alphabet 1 Caps - Elizabeth Craft Designs; MFT Die-namics Skyline Border; MFT Die-namics Solid Skyline Border
Other: Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Well this is now my new favourite card of yours. Such a special card for your Grandson - I bet he LOVES it.

Joanne (jojot) said...

amazing and fun