Monday, May 4, 2015

U R Sweet


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using the new Elizabeth Craft Designs Ice Cream Cone die set ... this is such a fun and yummy set. I recently went shopping and come home with a few more new paper pads (like I really need more) and the paper in one of the pads was just screaming ice cream ... so I just had to sit down and make my card.

As you can see by the photo above, I have made an accordion card using the Rectangle Accordion die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs

I think my favorite ice cream would be vanilla with chocolate on the top ... but I added strawberry to my icecream for this card :).

For the centre panel I added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment which is another of the ECD dies. Underneath this I added a stamped sentiment, which I stamped with my new MISTI tool, I love that you can keep stamping right over the sentiment/image so you get a nice black look. I also added a couple of drips in between the sentiments.


Here is my card closed ready to be placed in an envelope. As you can see I have added the sentiment ' U R Sweet' using the Alphabet 1- Caps die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Paper: White; Pink; Brown; Kraft; Red; Soak up the Sun DP - Carta Bella
Dies: Rectangle Accordion Card; Katie Stars Frame Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Ice Cream Cone; Happy Birthday; Alphabet 1Caps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Brown Ink; Pink Ink; Pale Blue Ink; Foam Tape


4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

SWEET card! Love that new Ice Cream Cone die - especially how nice and big it is. The size shows up perfectly on the Rectangle Accordion.

Gmalew said...

Yummy!

Kim B. said...

Great card!!! So sweet!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

deeeelish design