Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Zap!! Pow!


Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge I am doing with a couple of friends of mine. Each month we get together and go to our favorite stamp/scrapbook store and come home with one or two new goodies. So we decided to also challenge ourselves each month using a product we all have.

This month our challenge was to create something using the Stampendous Screwloose & Sparky stamp set as we had all just purchased that recently.

As you can see I have created an Accordion Card using the Star Accordion Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I also used the Star Fancy Frame Edges around the frame of the middle page.


Here is my card closed ready to be placed in an envelope. I added some gears/cogs from the Clock & Gears die set to decorate the front and third pages of my card.


Stamps: Screwloose & Sparky - Stampendous
Paper: White; Black; Orange; Clockworks DP - Graphic 45
Dies: Star Accordion Card; Star Fancy Frame Edges; Clock & Gears - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; ECD Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; ECD Transparent Double Sided Tape 64mm; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

OH OH OH I love this card

Karen Aicken said...

Fabulous card .. it's like those stamps were made for the Star Accordion.

Joanne (jojot) said...

LOVE this fun and funky card