Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A Christmas Wish


Hi all,

Today I am sharing a circle card I created using Crealies Modern Patchwork #1 die set. To decorate my card I used a stamp set from Stampendous.



As Circle cards are a little harder to keep standing I decided to use the new Card Stand/Easel from Elizabeth Craft Designs for my card to stand on.



Here is a side view of my card when the card is on the Card Stand/Easel.



And finally here is the inside of my card. I used two of the quarter circles from the die set to decorate the left hand side of the card and added a sentiment from Hero Arts.



Stamps: Jumbo Forest Friends - Stampendous; Wishing You a Joyous Christmas - Hero Arts
Paper: White; Red
Dies: Large Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Modern Patchwork #1 - Crealies; Card Stand/Easel - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Green Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



4 comments:

Imke said...

very pretty Christmas Card and what a great layout for a shape Card !!!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!!Very pretty!!!

Karen Aicken said...

Looks like such a cool die set! Very pretty holiday card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a wonderful design....love it