Sunday, August 9, 2015

Believe


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created using a few of the new dies being released by Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Have you heard the news .... Suzanne Cannon of Quietfire Designs has joined the team at Elizabeth Craft Designs as a Licensed Designer. Suzanne is releasing 12 new sentiments dies in her 'A Way with Words' Collection. The "Believe" sentiment used on this card is one of the sentiments being released. I am loving these new dies.

I have also used another new die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs ... the ornament set. This set comes with a solid ornament, three overlays and a hanger. I die cut the solid ornament from card which had Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front and then covered this with True Red Silk Microfine Glitter. I then covered this with the green overlay layers.



For the inside of the card I used one of the new frame sets which I layered onto white card. And added the sentiment which is from the Merry & Bright Clear Stamp set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Stamps: Merry & Bright Clear Stamps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Red; Green; Gold DP - Graphic 45
Dies: Believe - designed by Quietfire Designs for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Ornaments; Square Frames - Elizabeth Craft Design
Other ECD Products; Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; True Red Silk Microfine Glitter
Other: Red Ink; Green Ink; Foam Tape


2 comments:

Quietfire said...

I love this! What a great idea to have the ornaments hanging from the word! <3

Joanne (jojot) said...

gorgeous ornaments....clever layout