Monday, August 24, 2015

Birthday


Hi all,

Today I am sharing a Vertical Stair Step card I created using some dies from Crealies ... this uses the Create a Card #10 die which created the steps on the right hand side of the card. 

I added the word HAPPY on the step portion of the card.

I used Penny Black stamps to decorate my card.



Here is the front of my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope. I used another Penny Black image, and finally used an embossing folder that I HAD to have probably sometime last year and then forgot all about hahahaha!

Stamps: Big Wish - Penny Black; Birthday Assortment - Stampendous
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Floral DP - Ruby Rocket
Dies: Create a Card 10 - Crealies; Alphabet 1 Caps - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Birthday Wonderful Words - Papertrey Ink; Circle Stax; Oval Stax; Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Matelasse Embossing Folder - Provo Craft; Foam Tape; Copics


3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Awesome,love the design,love following you ,your work is awesome!!!!Have a good day!!!

Karen Aicken said...

What a sweet card - I love how you decorated the inside and the outside so well! Nice embossing folder too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what very sweet gals