Saturday, August 1, 2015

Happy


Hi everyone,


It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month, it is time to introduce our new challenge hostess which this time round is me!

According to the holiday insights web site which list special days for the month, this month is Admit You're Happy Month. To kick start our month of challenges let’s create a card that includes the word 'Happy' on it.


For my card today I created a Pop Up Card using the Lots of Pops Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I created a birthday card, possibly for my Granddaughters third birthday which is coming up at the end of year using new stamps and dies I purchased recently.


Here is another view of my card this time at a different angle.


Here is the front of my card, I love these new large numbers ... I think I may need to purchase the whole set. Beside being useful for cards, I can see my daughter who is a teacher wanting to borrow them. 

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Stamps: Birthday Bears - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Aqua; Teal; Build a Scene DP - Taylored Expressions
Dies: Lots of Pops Pop Up Card; Katie Label Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; MFT Die-namics Blueprints26; MFT Die-namics Décor & More 3; Sizzix Celebrate Thinlits
Other: Black Ink; Teal Ink; Starry Night Stencil - MFT Stamps; Foam Tape; Copics



4 comments:

Keti's Projects said...

OMG, this is super cute. Love the image, colors, layout and sentiments. Hugs, Keti

Karen Aicken said...

Oh WOW Frances. This is faulous. I've been sitting on my hands so I don't order that sweet bear stamp set, and then you come up with THIS? In my favourite colours too? LOVE your card, and love how you enable me. Really!

Peggy said...

Super cute card! Love those bears!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this could not be any sweeter....love this