Friday, August 14, 2015

Lighthouse


Hi everyone,

It's our Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team challenge time again over on the Cornish Heritage Farms blog. This time round our challenge is hosted by me!

National Lighthouse Day was the 7th August, so this week our challenge is to create a card featuring a lighthouse.

For my card I used Cornish Heritage Farms Thomas Kinkade The Peace of Light to create a Flip-its Card.



Here is another view of the front of my card.



Here is the 'flip' side of my card, this time round I used the Cornish Heritage Farms Birthday Greetings stamp set. 



Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.




Stamps: Thomas Kinkade The Light of Peace; Birthday Greetings - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Navy; Red; Rough & Tumble DP - Carta Bella
Dies: Sizzix Rectangle Flip-its Card Bigz Die;
Other: BlackInk; Foam Tape; Buttons; Copics



1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

love this one in black and white.....with just the touch of color.....fabulous