Monday, August 17, 2015

Riley and Company New Release Day 1


Hi everyone,

The Riley and Company Design Team are celebrating the new stamp release by bringing you .....

Inspiration Week with the Design Team

all week the Design Team will be sharing creations they have made using the new stamps.

There are 42 Funny Bones stamps; 11 Inspiration stamps and 4 brand new images for a new character called Burt (he's a cat!) ... which is just so much fun! These stamps are available to purchase on the Riley and Company website now!

Today I am sharing two cards using the brand new stamps.



I am loving the new Burt designs that Riley and Company has just released ... so much so that I can't stop using him hehe! The one I have used for my card today is Burt Smiling, as this was a Christmas card I added a Santa hat to him using the Props 5 Christmas Costumes die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs.



I created a Pivot Card using the Katie Label Pivot Card die set designed by designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

The sentiments are two of the new Funny Bones sentiments, I used "Naughty or Nice" and "Dear Santa". Burt looks like he could get up to some mischief don't you think! ;)


Here is the view of the back of my card. 


Stamps: Burt Smiling; Dear Santa; Naughty or Nice - Riley and Company
Paper: White; Red; Green; DP
Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card; Props 5 Christmas Costumes - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm - ECD; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - ECD; Foam Tape; Copics



For my second card today I have used Burt and Jack (Jack is a Pumpkin). As I didn't want to make a fall or Halloween card today I decided to just use Burt .... I think Burt along could be used with a number of things.

I wanted to  make my card a birthday card (I always need those), so I used a Cupcake Peel Off Sticker to put beside Burt. I have a feeling Burt likes cupcakes ... look at him licking his lips haha!

I created an Accordion Card using the Fancy Label Accordion die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

The sentiments on the right hand page are from two Riley Clear sets ... Popping Out of Cake Riley Clear Stamp set and Walking Dogs Riley Clear Stamp set.


Here is my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

I will be back tomorrow with another card using the new release stamps.

Stamps: Burt & Jack; Popping Out of Cake Riley Clear Set; Walking the Dogs Riley Clear Set - Riley and Company
Paper: White; Teal; DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Fancy Label Accordion Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Kitchen Time Peel Off Stickers - ECD; Foam Tape; Copics


3 comments:

lilahab said...

These are darling "kitty" cards. I was just in K.C. and saw the new releases. I love that cat!!!!. Thanks for the great share and creative inspiration.

Unknown said...

Super cute! When will the new stuff be up on the website? :)

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, that Burt has just SO much character. Love these cards, too.