Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Riley and Company New Release Day 2


Hi everyone,

The Riley and Company Design Team are celebrating the new stamp release by bringing you .....

Inspiration Week with the Design Team

all week the Design Team will be sharing creations they have made using the new stamps.

There are 42 Funny Bones stamps; 11 Inspiration stamps and 4 brand new images for a new character called Burt (he's a cat!) ... which is just so much fun! These stamps are available to purchase on the Riley and Company website now!



It's also Design Team challenge time and this week it is my turn to host the challenge.
National Tell a Joke Day was on the 16th August, so for our challenge this week we have to include one the of the Funny Bones Sayings on your card.


For my card today I have used the new Riley and Company Burt and Bats .... I just love these new Burt images. I stamped the first part of the new Zombie Riddle Funny Bones sentiment onto a speech bubble and placed this at the bottom of my card. It looks like the Jack o lantern is asking the riddle.



For the inside of  my card, I created a pop up card using the Lorna Label Pop Up Card die set. I added the remainder of the riddle onto the label of my card. I decorated my card with a few Halloween themed dies.


One more look at the inside of my card, this time at a different angle so you can see the pop up part of the card a little better.


Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs:



I will be back again tomorrow with two more cards using the new Riley and Company stamps.

Stamps: Burt and Bats; Zombie Riddle - Riley and Company
Paper: White; Black; DP - Doodlebug Design Inc
Dies:  Lorna Label Pop Up Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Quotables - Paper Smooches; Spider Web Border - There She Goes; Halloween Charms - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Black Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics




3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Honest to goodness, this card made me giggle out loud. FABULOUS!

Virgo5 said...

LOL love it, made me laugh too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Absolutely made me giggle