Saturday, August 15, 2015

Unforgettable


Hi everyone,


It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Being the challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for our Sketch Challenge. I hope you have fun playing with this layout.




For my card this week I played with some new stamps (for me) from W Plus 9 to create a birthday card. I am either 11 months early for my sister's birthday next year or I will give this one to one of my nieces to give to her next year.

For the candy dots on the top right hand corner of my card, I  used the dots from the Fancy Seasons Frame Edges and layered them.



For the inside of my card I used the Happy Birthday Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I added more of the elephants and balloons around the card. For the elephant and balloon at the base of the card I cut the string of the balloon and positioned it so that the balloon string looks like it is going behind the sentiment.



Here is another view of my card this time at a different angle.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Unforgettable - W Plus 9
Paper: White; Pink; Red; Ruby DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Happy Birthday Pop Up Card; Fancy Season Frame Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Unforgettable - W Plus 9
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGoodness Frances, this is SUCH a cute card. I love how cheerful it is, and those ADORABLE elephants!

Joanne (jojot) said...

cute and fun.....lov ethe colors too