Thursday, August 20, 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. As the challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.

According to the Days of the Year web site today is Lemonade Day …. Let's celebrate by creating cards that features lemonade in some way. If you don't have anything Lemon or lemon related feature some other kind of beverage.


For my card today I have created a Pop Up Card using the Lots of Pops Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I have decorated the top and bottom of my designer paper using the Agatha Edges die set.

I used Penny Black's ... make lemonade image on the inside of my card.


Here is another view of my card showing the pop up portion of my card a little easier.


Here is the front of my card. I used Penny Black's Life Gives You Lemons images and added a sentiment.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:



Stamps: Life Gives You Lemons; ….Make Lemonade - Penny Black; Lemonade2drink; MoreLemonade2stamp - The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Lemon; Green; Slice of Summer DP - Doodlebug Design Inc.
Dies: Lots of Pops Pop Up Card; Agatha Edges; Katie Label Pivot Card; Katie Label Accordion Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Say What - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


9 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love the cheerful look of your card and the mouse are super cute
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Maryann said...

oh wow Frances you are my creative soul sister. I just love the way you have used these cute little mice.

Vicky Gould said...

What perfect designer paper...what a cute design and stamps! Adorable card, Frances!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WE love mice in this house, in addition to frogs!! Those PB mousies are just darling, and your dp couldn't be better!! Fablous, Frances!!

Sabrina said...

I have always loved those stamps - some time I will add them to my collection. What perfect citrus-fresh paper too.

Karen Aicken said...

Gack - this is SO sweet! And of course you have the perfect patterned paper to use with those adorable critters.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Adorable image. Dp perfection. Wow

Lynn McAuley said...

Perfect paper for these cute mice!! What an awesome card, Frances! The sweetest ever!

Lois said...

What great paper for this cute, cute card!