Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Best Wishes


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card I created using the new range of stamps designed by Petroschi Designs by Bianca for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

This time around I used one of the Hedgehogs from Hedgehog Daisy All Seasons stamp set.

I have also used the new Fitted Frames 1 Lace Rectangles from Elizabeth Craft Designs. 



For the inside of my card I added a couple more frames from the Fitted Frames 1 Lace Rectangles die set. I added the Quietfire Best Wishes which I die cut in both white and black so I could create a shadow effect.


Stamps: Hedgehogs -  designed by Bianca Petroschi for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Black; Bright Pink; Dots & Stripes DP - Echo Park
Dies: Fitted Frames 1 Lace Rectangles; Quietfire Best Wishes - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 101mm
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



6 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Perfect Francis love this card!

Kelly Booth said...

Frances!!!! Sorry.....

Selma said...

This is super cute.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ,beautiful card.Love it so much.Thank you!!! <3

Karen Aicken said...

I really like the way you used the frames for your card. Beautiful colouring too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving all the pink...fun image