Thursday, September 10, 2015

Friends


Hi everyone,

Today I am excited to share a card I created using stamps from Elizabeth Craft Designs brand new Designer Bianca Panfile Petroschi. Bianca has a collection of 14 new stamps available on the Elizabeth Craft Designs store now. The first collection released from the Petroschi Designs by Bianca line consists of cling-mounted deep etched red rubber stamps and some terrific clear stamp sets too.




For my card today I have used one of the hedgehog stamps from the Hedgehog Daisy All Seasons Clear Stamp set

For my card base I used the new Tags & More 9 - Sparkle Die set, I created this similar to the one I created for my ECD blog post last week. You can see the step by step of how I did this here

Once I had cut my card shape I added the wavy grass from Karen Burniston's Outdoor Edges die set and sponged on white clouds using Picket fence Distress Paint and the negative portion of the clouds from the All Season's Tree die set.

To finish the card front I added the Quietfire "Friends" die ... love these sentiments!!!!!!


For the inside of the card I added a part of a sentiment from the Farm Greetings stamp set and a border from the Ribbon & Jewels die set.

Stamps: Hedgehog on SeeSaw - designed by Bianca Petroschi for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Farm Greetings - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Blue; Green; Pink
Dies: Outdoor Edges; All Seasons Tree (Cloud); Katie Label Pivot Card -  designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Tags & More 9 Sparkle; Ribbons & Jewels; Quietfire Friends - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Susan's Garden PanPastel  Coloring Kit 2
Other: Black Ink; Picket Fence Distress Paint; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Frances...I have not colored that one yet! Great card...

Karen Aicken said...

I really like the way you are using the new Tags & More set. Sweet colouring, too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

this reminds me of many hours spent on the see saw at the baseball park......