Monday, September 28, 2015

Friends


Hi everyone,

I have another card today using one of the new Funny Bones sentiments which were recently released by Riley and Company. 

For my card today I used Mary & Marty along with the new Friends are Therapists Funny Bones sentiment. 

As you can see I created an Accordion card using the new Gift Card Accordion die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. This die will be released late October.


Here is my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Stamps: Friends are Therapists; Marty & Mary - Riley and Company
Paper: White; Brown; Animal Antics DP - First Edition Paper
Dies: Gift Card Accordion; Flourish Gift Frame - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics




1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a true sentiment.....fab bancy fold of course