Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Wedding Day


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Wedding card I made which my niece asked me to create.

I decided to create a Tri Shutter Card using the Shutter die and the Dancing Couple from Tattered Lace.



Here is another view of my card so you can see the Tri Shutter in action a little better.


Here is my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.


Stamps: Happy Wedding Day - PSX
Paper: Cream; Gold; Elegance DP - Bella; DP - 7 Gypsies
Dies: Shutter Card; Dancing Couple - Tattered Lace; Oval Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Versamark Ink; Gold Embossing Powder; Ribbon; Foam Tape




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Truly beautiful - perfect card for a wedding.

Joanne (jojot) said...

would not have thought of this fold for an elegant card, but I am glad you did....exquisite