Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hello, Friend


It's our Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team challenge time again over on the Cornish Heritage Farms blog. This time round our challenge is hosted by Me!


For our challenge this week we are to create a card with a friendship theme.

For my card I used Cornish Heritage Farms Flower Jar Digital Stamp and Friend Expressions Stamp set

To create the background on my card I blended Pickled Raspberry and Twisted Citron Distress Inks onto white card and then embossed with the new We R Memory Keepers Woven Embossing Folder.



For the inside of my card I added another sentiment from the Friend Expressions Stamp set and also stamped just the flowers from the Flower Jar image to the bottom of the card.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.




Stamps: Flower in Jar Digital Stamp; Friend Expressions - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Bright Pink; Green
Dies: Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink; Twisted Citron Distress Ink; Woven Embossing Folder - We R Memory Keepers; Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Very pretty card Frances. I really like your background - just beautiful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the shades of colors in the bkgd.....beautiful