Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hi Grandpa


Hi everyone,


It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Raquel Mason our challenge hostess for September, continues to bring us fun challenges.

Apparently tomorrow is Grandparents Day!  You can call them Grandma, Grandpa, Grammy, Grampy, Nana, or Popop.  No matter what you call them, they’re special.  So let’s make a card for that someone special that is older than you.


I purchased this stamp set about a year or so ago as it reminded me of my DH and my Grandson. My DH loves model trains as does my Grandson. 

I finally have gotten around to using the stamp set to create a card that my Grandson can give to my DH either for Father's Day, his birthday or whatever!

As you may have noticed I created a pop up card using the Lots of Pops Pop Up Card set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Here is a side view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of the card. I used the spinner die from the Rectangle Pull Card die set to pop up the boy.


I decorated the front of my card by adding Grandpa & the boy on a decorator panel.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Patchwork Pals Grandpa's Train - Kanban Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Red; Let's Roll Straight Ahead - Imaginisce
Dies: Lots of Pops Pop Up Card; Rectangle Pull Card; Katie Label Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Grandpa - Cottage Cutz; Hi - MFT Stamps; Quotables - Paper Smooches; Label - Lifestyle Crafts
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



4 comments:

Maryann said...

Frances this is such a darling card, I am sure PHIL loved his grandson giving it to him.

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, I love this - you have the perfect images and perfect papers, ha ha ha - and dies! Great way to combine all three.

Vicki Burdick said...

adorable!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a precious card for a granddad