Sunday, September 20, 2015

May Your Merry Be Very!



Hi everyone,


My card today is for a challenge I am doing with a couple of friends of mine. Each month we get together and go to our favorite stamp/scrapbook store and come home with one or two new goodies. So we decided to also challenge ourselves each month using a product we all have.

This time round to keep the challenge was to create a card with a Christmas theme.  We could use any of the products that we had purchased on our latest shopping trip. I am not sure I got much as I already had the new Pop It Ups dies and I had purchased the Forest Friends stamp set a week or two before. So I just selected some products that I knew they had brought instead.




As you can see I created a Pop Up Card using the Merry Christmas Pop Up Card set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. One of the things I love about Karen's dies is the ability to place the dies anywhere on the fold like you want. For my card today I placed the pop up on the right hand side of the card so I had room to place the deer next to it. 

At the top and bottom edges of my card I added a snowflake border die.



Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of the card a little easier.



Here is the front of my card. I used the same designer paper I used on the inside and added snow using the Outdoor Edges die set and a snowflake border. I also added a sentiment, I used the fishtail flag from the Lorna Label Pop Up card.

Stamps: Forest Friends - Stampendous; Seasonal Sentiments - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Bundled Up DP - Carta Bella
Dies: Merry Christmas Pop Up Card; Lorna Label Pop Up Card; Outdoor Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Frostyville Border - Memory Box
Other: Black Ink; Versamark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Foam Tape; Copics


6 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Love this Frances. My favourite shade of blue and those snowflakes are beautiful!!!

Maryann said...

Hi Frances, I think you won five stars for your project this month. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very Pretty!!!!Love the colors,snowflakesare awesome!!!

VanessaB said...

Loooove this card. It's so pretty

Joanne (jojot) said...

truly outstanding.....wow

barbara macaskill said...

This "cool" card is awesome!!! LOVE the deer and your colors are magnificent!!! TFS!