Friday, September 25, 2015

Merry Christmas


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created using the new Gift Card Accordion and Flourish Gift Frame designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. These dies will be available in late October. For my card today I decided not to include a gift card but to use it as a normal accordion card.

On the left hand panel I used the Christmas Candlelight stamp from Elizabeth Craft Designs newest designer, Petroschi Designs by Bianca. This has been stamped and colored using ECD's new Soft Color Cardstock which comes in two weights ... 85lb and 100lb. I love the feel and the finished effect this cardstock gives you. 

On the right hand panel I used the Merry & Bright Clear Stamp set also designed by Karen Burniston.


Here is my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Stamps: Christmas Candlelight - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: Soft Finish Cardstock 85 lb - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Red; Green
Dies: Gift Card Accordion; Flourish Gift Frame - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Green Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Maryann said...

Very beautiful Christmas card. Love the dies and stamp sets

Joanne (jojot) said...

a holiday beauty