Sunday, September 6, 2015

Poppylicious Gift Bag


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a gift bag I decorated for my friend who had a birthday recently. 

My friend loves poppies and I had already made her a poppy themed card which I posted here a week or so ago and then I discovered this cute Poppylicious Digital Stamp from Tiddly Inks which of course I HAD to buy so I could make a gift bag using it for her present.

One of the bonuses of digital stamps is you can size the image whatever you want, so I kept it fairly big, although it would still fit on a card. I pulled out my Grand Nestabilities dies to die cut and layer the image and colored with my copics. The set also comes with a poppy border so I printed that out twice and cut that out and attached that to the bottom of the bag.


Here is another look at my bag, this time at a different angle. Recently while at Costco, I found some fun wire-edged ribbon which of course I had to buy and as I had seen a video on how to make these bows a few days prior to buying the ribbon, I had to try it out. As the colors worked with this poppy themed gift bag, I added it to the top of the bag.


Stamps: Poppylicious Digital Stamp; Poppylicious Border Digital Stamp - Tiddly Inks
Paper: White; Red
Dies: Grand Circle Nestabilities; Grand Scallop Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Other: Red Wire-Edged Ribbon; White Gift Bag; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a lovely gift bag you created. Your friend will be amazed between the beautiful card and this beautiful bag. Loved your bow, too. I'm completely bow challenged.

Joanne (jojot) said...

a beauty