Sunday, September 6, 2015

Poppylicious Gift Bag


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a gift bag I decorated for my friend who had a birthday recently. 

My friend loves poppies and I had already made her a poppy themed card which I posted here a week or so ago and then I discovered this cute Poppylicious Digital Stamp from Tiddly Inks which of course I HAD to buy so I could make a gift bag using it for her present.

One of the bonuses of digital stamps is you can size the image whatever you want, so I kept it fairly big, although it would still fit on a card. I pulled out my Grand Nestabilities dies to die cut and layer the image and colored with my copics. The set also comes with a poppy border so I printed that out twice and cut that out and attached that to the bottom of the bag.


Here is another look at my bag, this time at a different angle. Recently while at Costco, I found some fun wire-edged ribbon which of course I had to buy and as I had seen a video on how to make these bows a few days prior to buying the ribbon, I had to try it out. As the colors worked with this poppy themed gift bag, I added it to the top of the bag.


Stamps: Poppylicious Digital Stamp; Poppylicious Border Digital Stamp - Tiddly Inks
Paper: White; Red
Dies: Grand Circle Nestabilities; Grand Scallop Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Other: Red Wire-Edged Ribbon; White Gift Bag; Foam Tape; Copics


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift bag you created. Your friend will be amazed between the beautiful card and this beautiful bag. Loved your bow, too. I'm completely bow challenged.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!