Saturday, September 19, 2015

Shiver Me Timbers


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Raquel Mason, the challenge hostess for the month, continues to issue the challenges.


Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for our Sketch Challenge. I hope you have fun playing with this layout.



Today is also "Talk Like A Pirate Day", so seeing I have heaps of pirate stamps I figured I just had to pull out a few of them to create my card this week.

The pirate on the front of my card is from Magnolia Stamps. To embellish the front of the card I added a couple of skull and crossbones from CC Designs.


For the inside of my card I created a Pop Up Card using the Lots of Pops Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs

I added another couple of pirate themed Magnolia stamps. I added a speech bubble to the top of my card and added a pirate themed birthday sentiment.



Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of the card a little easier.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Captain Edwin; Pirate Edwin; Barrel, Skull & Anchor - Magnolia Stamps; Arggh Piratey - The Cat's Pajamas; Pirate Polly - Paper Pretties; Quotables - Paper Smooches
Paper: White; Black; DP - Sandy Lion
Dies: Lots of Pops Pop Up Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Skull & Bones - CC Designs; Say What? - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh wow Frances - this is amazing. So many fun details on your card, and fabulous colouring too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....this is so fun....and detailed...LOVE it