Saturday, October 31, 2015

Merry Christmas


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Jessie Rone, the challenge hostess for the month, finishes off the month with one last challenge.

For our challenge this week Jessie challenges us to .... get a start on Christmas….I know it’s early, but if you don’t start now, it’s never going to get done!! Cards or projects inspired by the jolliest of holidays.


I purchased this cute Uptown Girl from Stamping Bella at a recent Craft Show I attended, so decided I would use that for my card this week.

Of course I had to make a pop up card using the Lots of Pops Pop Up die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  At the top and bottom edges of the card I added the Agatha Edges die set. And the sentiment is stamped onto a label from the Katie Label Pivot Card die set.




I thought my card needed something else behind the girl dressed as a tree, so I added some glitter ornaments hanging down.




For the front of my card I used the Quietfire Merry Christmas die and then embellished the panel by added holly and poinsettia flowers from the Candle die set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Danielle Lounds
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Kelli Hull
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason
Tangaii Crain (October Guest Designer)


Stamps: Uptown Girl Savannah Has a Star - Stamping Bella; Wishing You a Christmas ….- Printworks
Paper: White; Red; Green; Joyous DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Lots of Pops Pop Up Card; Agatha Edges; Katie Label Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Quietfire Merry Christmas; Candle Die Set - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Ornament Die - Spellbinders
Other ECD Products: Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Gold Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers;  Clear Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; Gold Lines Peel Off Stickers;
Other: Black Ink; Purple Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

perfect dp.....fabulous image....always love a pop up card

Karen Aicken said...

Oh very nice! Love the patterned paper you chose too.