Tuesday, October 27, 2015

You say Witch!



Hi everyone,


It's our Riley and Company Design Team challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This time round our challenge is hosted by Sandye.

For our challenge this week Sandye has challenged the Design Team to create a card with a Halloween theme.

For my card today I have used Riley and Company's Witch on Broom Riley to create a Flip-Its Card. 



On the 'flip' side of my card I used the You Say Witch Funny Bones sentiment. I masked off the solid witch on the broom before inking the sentiment so I only stamped the sentiment. 

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs:


Heather Bolli
Joy Stagg
Kelly Santi
Kendra DeCota
Monica Taylor
Sandye Curry

Stamps:  Witch on Broom; You Say Witch - Riley and Company
Paper: White; Black; DP
Dies: Sizzix Circle Flip-its Card #4 Framelits; Circle Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Black Ribbon; Black Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

truly a fun witchy card......cute