Saturday, October 17, 2015

Your Birthday Popped Up Again...


Hi everyone,


It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Jessie Rone, the challenge hostess for the month, continues to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for our Sketch Challenge. I hope you have fun playing with this layout.




For my card today I have used this hilarious cat from Penny Black to create a birthday card.


For the inside of my card I have created a Pop Up Card using the Happy Birthday Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

At the top and bottom edges of the card I  have decorated the using the Outdoor Edges die set.

The sentiment is one I purchased recently from DRS Designs.


Here is another view of my card on the side so you can see the pop up portion of the card.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Danielle Lounds
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Kelli Hull
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason
Tangaii Crain (October Guest Designer)

Stamps: Good Day! - Penny Black; Birthday Popped Up Sentiment - DRS Designs
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Farmers Market Cherries Jubilee DP - My Little Shoebox
Dies: Happy Birthday Pop Up Card; Outdoor Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Gmalew said...

Delightful card. Cute kitty stamp and perfect sentiment. Happy colors!

Karen Aicken said...

Love this - perfect image and of course perfect patterned paper.