Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Happy Birthday


Hi everyone,

It's our Riley and Company Design Team challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This time round our challenge is hosted by Me.

Today is National Brownie Day, so for our challenge this week include something on your card that relates to the a Brownie (this could include: the color brown; chocolate image or sentiment; cupcakes etc)



I always need birthday cards for men and brown is definitely a male color, so for my card today I used Riley and Company's Retro Folk Walter.

For the base of my card I created a Pull card using the Circle Spiral Pull Card die set 




On the inside of my card I used two sentiments from Cornish Heritage Farms' Birthday Greetings stamp set. If you don't know Riley and Company & Cornish Heritage Farms are owned by the one company Stampers Ink.




Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs:

Stamps:  - Riley and Company; Birthday Greetings - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Brown; Right Now DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Circle Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs;
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape









2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What an absolutely perfect masculine card. Wow.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful masculine card