Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bananas for You


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card using a few of the new die sets designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, which will be released at CHA later this week.




First up Karen is releasing a new style of card, the Hanging Charm Pull Tab card. This comes with a number of charms which you can have hanging from the rectangle panel which pulls up to reveal a message or whatever you want to reveal. For my card today I decided not to use the charms but rather using another one of the new dies ... Jinks the Monkey. Isn't he just ADORABLE!!!!! I have already  made a fair few cards using this cute little guy, so be warned you will be seeing a lot of him in the next few weeks haha!

This style of card can be used on its own or attached to the front or inside of a card. I have just kept mine flat so you would write your greeting on the back of the card.


Here is another look at my card, this time at a different angle. The sentiment is from one of Karen's new clear stamp sets called Cheeky Monkey. I have also used the stamp set, to stamp those monkeys around the edge of my card.


And finally my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope. As you can see it folds flat for mailing.

Stamps: Cheeky Monkey Clear Stamp Set - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Yellow; Green; Tan; Wild Life DP - K I Memories
Dies: Hanging Charm Pull Tab; Jinks the Monkey; Trellis Wavy Frames - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is SOOOOO adorable! Kinda of remind me of 'jumping monkey on the bed' song my kids did.

Karen Aicken said...

This is great - you have the perfect papers for Jinks.