Saturday, January 30, 2016

Koala-ty Day!


It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As the challenge hostess for the month I finish off the month with one last challenge.

The 26th January was Australia Day, as I live in the "land down under", lets celebrate with a Down Under Challenge. Create a card with something down under, it could be under the sea, or a tree or underground, under an umbrella or even from down under in the world.

Seeing I had a few new Australiana themed stamps/dies I hadn't used I decided to go with an Australiana them for my card today.



I created a Pull Card using the Rectangle Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

To decorate my card I used Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Koala-ty Friend stamp set and some beautiful Australiana theme designer paper from Ultimate Crafts.



On the inside of the card I added another koala and a blank panel to handwrite a message  to someone. On the top left hand corner I added the word G'day on the speech bubble from the Rectangle Accordion Card die set.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einam
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie
Jen Benner
Caz Counsell (January Guest Designer)

Stamps: Koala-ty Friend - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Red; Australia Sunburnt Country DP - Ultimate Crafts
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Australia Map - Ultimate Crafts
Other: Black Ink; ECD Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Green Candy Dot;  Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....what a beautiful card....Happy Australia Day (belatedly)